So you really want to get your PAL and/or RPAL?
ArrowsmithArms Training Centre is glad to help, but there are some conditions:
1) Group Price: The price of this course is based on 10 students; however, the course will run if there is only one who shows up. The price is the same either way.
2) Paid in advance: Either EMT or
3) No backing out: ArrowsmtihArms will not be refunding courses for students who back-out.
4) Advance scheduling: Courses take time to organize, so there will most likely be 2-4 weeks before the course date.
5) Location: CLASSROOM LOCATION: TBD
6) Combined Course: This is a combined PAL & RPAL Course. The price is based on the combination of both. Any participating students who already have their PAL are required to come for the first 2hrs of the PAL Course in order to get a refresher before taking their RPAL. (There is a legislated requirements that students who are not immediately following a PAL course, must have 6hrs. of classroom time for their RPAL course, instead of the normal 4).
CLASSROOM LOCATION: TBD
PREREQUISITE: Candidate are Canadian residents who are 18 years of age or older and who wish to obtain a Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) for Unrestricted Firearms and ammunition in Canada. Youths as young as 12 years old are also qualified to participate in the course and examinations and may obtain a Junior PAL if desired.
EXAMS: Following the lessons, students will be expected to demonstrate his or her comprehension through both:
- A 50 question, multiple-choice exam
- A practical handling firearms handling exam
OUTCOME: Successful students will each submit a completed course report along with a photograph and a completed application form to the Canadian Firearms Program for background checks and licensing. After approx. 2-3 months, students should receive their PAL in the mail. Once each student has his or her PAL, he or she will be legally able to purchase unrestricted firearms and ammunition.
MATERIALS: Students should either purchase a text book from a local outfitter shop or download a free PDF version of the CFSC/CRFSC Student Handbook
ABOUT: The Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) was developed in partnership with the provinces and territories, national organizations with an ongoing interest in firearms safety, and many firearms and hunter education course instructors from across Canada. This course was developed to meet the mandatory requirements of section 7 of the Firearms Act.
The legislation stipulates that individuals wishing to acquire non-restricted firearms must take the CFSC and pass both the written the practical exams.
Canadian Firearms Combined Group Safety Course (CFSC & CRFSC)
- Product Code: PAL & RPAL
- Availability: 12